Tasks management within our scheduling software
A task can be a booking, a training, an installation or any mission you need to assign to your employees. They are represented by a coloured box on the planning board. You can create as many tasks as needed and really customize the planning with your own data and jobs specific to your activity.
Find out more below about the features you will benefit from our planning software PlanningPME:
- Task setting: How to create a task on the schedule?
- Recurring task: How to create a recurring task?
- Task list: How to define a list of tasks and have a drop down list while creating a task?
- Task allocation: How to create a task for one or more available resources?
- Task status: Assign some status or categories to your tasks and filter the planning underlining this parameter.
- Task time: Assign a duration or a time slot to your tasks in order to save time while creating your schedule
- Lock task: How to lock a task on the planning?
- Creation Mode: How to switch from the creation mode to the selection mode?
- Task Tracking: How to track the tasks knowing who created or modified it?