Creating personalised fields
The possibility of adding additional fields enables personalising PlanningPME Web Access with specific information concerning your particular area of activity.
You may add additional information in the following windows:
- Client (Possibility to associate a list of equipment)
- Human resources
- Material resources
Overall view of the various types of field available
Here are the various types of field that you may create.
And here is a snapshot of these fields in the various data windows:
Choice: A drop-down menu will be created with the criteria that you wish.
Comments: The possibility to add free-form text.
Date: Ability to choose a date - the date of birth of your employees for example.
Document: Ability to download and/or save a document. When a file is attached to an event, an icon appears on the event.
Time: Ability to select a time of day
Hyperlink: Possibility to specify a link so that it can be easily opened from the event. (For example, a web link to an online meeting)
Decimal number/Integer: Ability to enter decimals or whole numbers
Yes/No: Box to tick
Position: This additional field is used in the mobile version of PlanningPME. It enables locating an employee when he is on an external mission. The information concerning the employee’s position will be displayed once the task involved has been completed.
Signature: This additional field is used in the mobile version of PlanningPME. Using the mobile version, this enables having the client’s signature, which will appear here as an attachment.
Separator: For a better organisation of the various fields when displayed."LINK" - "TEXT"
How to create personalised fields
From the PlanningPME Web Access home page, go to the menu "Data" -> "Additional fields".:
Data: Choose the window in which the new fields are to appear.
Tab title: If you have decided to create your personalised fields in a new tab, enter the tab’s name and save it.
Then you have the possibility of creating several additional fields in the same tab by clicking on “Add”.
Available options when creating additional fields
Various options are available, depending on the type of field selected
Type: See the previous chapter on the various field types
Field: Field name in the database. The name is to be written in capital letters without accents and without spaces
Label: Name that will appear when planning
Width: Field width in Pixels You can start with a value of 200 which can be adjusted as needed.
Height: Field height in Pixels You can start with a value of 200 which can be adjusted as needed.
Mandatory: You may oblige users to complete certain specific data fields. Mandatory fields will appear framed in red.
Default value: The value that will be used if nothing is entered in the field.
Visible in the mobile version: This field will appear for users who possess a mobile licence or not.
Read only: A field which may only be read and not changed.
A closer look at client equipment
You may associate equipment with your clients. The term "equipment" is to be taken very widely and may include all sorts of information or objects that you wish to associate with a client: machines and equipment, but also contacts, contracts, files, projects, etc.
Snapshot of "equipment" in the client file: A new tab appears with the client’s equipment.
NB: The client number is mandatory to have the new ‘Equipment” type tab to be created.
Selecting equipment when creating an event: Select the client so that the list of his equipment appears.
Creation of the new supplementary field « Signature»
Displaying or sending personalised fields
- Make and have access to your online planning
- Manage employees and facilities
- Schedule events, appointments and leaves
- Import your data into the planning tool.
- Customise information displayed on the task
- Select time scale periods and filter data
- Create users with specific access rights
- Make your daily activities easy-to-schedule thanks to those features
- Creating events
- Auto-completion/intuitive data entry
- Assigning an event to several resources
- Managing recurring events
- Modifying an event
- Splitting an event
- Breaking down an event into complete days
- Preventing event modification
- Forcing the creation of an event
- Deleting an event
- All-day events or events in hours
- Assign a duration to your events
- Assign an allocation percentage
- Event options
- Activate the contexts
- Customize your context list
- Create contexts on the schedule
- Modify / Cancel / Copy a context
- Creation of events within a context
- Select the information displayed on the schedule
- Filter the schedule by context
- User access management
- Rename "Context" with your own words
- Why use the “client” function?
- How to activate the "Clients” function in PlanningPME Web Access
- Adding, modifying and deleting clients
- Associating a client with a task/Assigning a client to a task
- Creating, viewing or modifying a client record in the working window
- Client views and filters
- Importing your client database
- Auto-completion: intuitive data entry
- Access rules defined by user