An event is a mission, a work item to be completed by a person, the booking of a resource, or the occupation of a resource for a period of time: training, meetings, intervention, working times, etc.
Personalising task lists
The task list can be personalised according to how you use the planning tool, using the menu “Data” -> "Task".
The menu will contain all the labels/names that you have created. To add a new label, click on “Add”. Enter the new label name and choose the colours for the text and the background and confirm by clicking on OK. To rename a task, click on the name label and give the task its new name. To delete a task, tick the label and click on “Delete”.
Assign duration or a specific time period to a task label
Choose the Type button on “Duration” or “Time-period”
“Duration”: Choose the default time to complete the task.
“Time period”: Choose the start and end times for the task.
Subsequently, when an event is created using this task label, the duration parameters will apply.
How to assign skills to your tasks
See the chapter on Skills management
Filter planning by task type
To extract specific tasks from the schedule, you may use the “Tasks” filter to be found at the top of the screen.
See the chapter on Scheduling filters.
- Make and have access to your online planning
- Manage employees and facilities
- Schedule events, appointments and leaves
- Import your data into the planning tool.
- Customise information displayed on the task
- Select time scale periods and filter data
- Create users with specific access rights
- Make your daily activities easy-to-schedule thanks to those features
- Creating events
- Auto-completion/intuitive data entry
- Assigning an event to several resources
- Managing recurring events
- Modifying an event
- Splitting an event
- Breaking down an event into complete days
- Preventing event modification
- Forcing the creation of an event
- Deleting an event
- All-day events or events in hours
- Assign a duration to your events
- Assign an allocation percentage
- Event options
- Activate the contexts
- Customize your context list
- Create contexts on the schedule
- Modify / Cancel / Copy a context
- Creation of events within a context
- Select the information displayed on the schedule
- Filter the schedule by context
- User access management
- Rename "Context" with your own words
- Why use the “client” function?
- How to activate the "Clients” function in PlanningPME Web Access
- Adding, modifying and deleting clients
- Associating a client with a task/Assigning a client to a task
- Creating, viewing or modifying a client record in the working window
- Client views and filters
- Importing your client database
- Auto-completion: intuitive data entry
- Access rules defined by user