View types / Navigation
Several view types are available to facilitate the daily planning of your company’s work - passing from a daily view to a weekly or monthly view with a single click. Display the schedules by employee or by activity type or even by client.
Views by planning type: resource, client, project or list
The various drop-down menus in this picture are explained below:
The default view displayed is by resource. Employees and the other material resources are displayed on the left-hand side of the schedule. But it is also possible to display the planning schedule by task, client or project using the drop-down list above.
More details on the list view
In addition to the existing views mentioned above, Target Skills has developed a “List” view. This view enables having a list of the various tasks to be carried out. The fields displayed are fixed and cannot be configured.
Using this list, you may open an event by clicking on a line and modify it.
Agenda view, view suitable for smartphones and tablets
The Agenda view is an operational view that is particularly suitable for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets because it allows you to clearly display schedule information.
Views by time periods: daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
Changing the time-scale from the drop-down menu
You may choose the number of days to display on the screen from daily planning through to the annual schedule.
Choosing the date from the calender
Select the date which you wish to have displayed directly from the calender.
Changing the time-scale from the toolbar
3 views are available from the control ribbon: Daily, weekly, monthly.
For example, if you click on a day in the week, your schedule will appear in the daily mode.
If you click on a week number, your schedule will appear in the weekly mode.
Display the granularity in weekly and multi-day view
In the weekly or multi-day view, granularity can be personalised to the nearest hour or half-hour so that your events can be clearly visualised.
Changing days, weeks & months using directional arrows
By clicking on the arrows to the right and left of the ribbon, you may navigate in time. If you are in a monthly view of the schedule, such movements will move you from month to month, etc.
Keyboard shortcuts for navigation
- Shift+Left/right arrow: previous/next period
- Ctrl+Left/right arrow: previous/next week
- Left/right arrow: previous/next day
- Up/down arrow: scrolls up/down
- Page up/down or Space/Shift+Space: fast scrolling up/down
- Enter : today's date
- Make and have access to your online planning
- Manage employees and facilities
- Schedule events, appointments and leaves
- Import your data into the planning tool.
- Customise information displayed on the task
- Select time scale periods and filter data
- Create users with specific access rights
- Make your daily activities easy-to-schedule thanks to those features
- Creating events
- Auto-completion/intuitive data entry
- Assigning an event to several resources
- Managing recurring events
- Modifying an event
- Splitting an event
- Breaking down an event into complete days
- Preventing event modification
- Forcing the creation of an event
- Deleting an event
- All-day events or events in hours
- Assign a duration to your events
- Assign an allocation percentage
- Event options
- Activate the contexts
- Customize your context list
- Create contexts on the schedule
- Modify / Cancel / Copy a context
- Creation of events within a context
- Select the information displayed on the schedule
- Filter the schedule by context
- User access management
- Rename "Context" with your own words
- Why use the “client” function?
- How to activate the "Clients” function in PlanningPME Web Access
- Adding, modifying and deleting clients
- Associating a client with a task/Assigning a client to a task
- Creating, viewing or modifying a client record in the working window
- Client views and filters
- Importing your client database
- Auto-completion: intuitive data entry
- Access rules defined by user