With on-line scheduling, manage your employees’ skills and assign them to specific activities.
How to create skills and skill categories
From the PlanningPME Web Access home page, go to the menu "Data" -> "Skills".
It is possible to create numerous skills and skill categories.
A skill category comprises several skills. For example the category “Language” comprises several skill such as “English”, “French”, etc.
To add a skill, click on the “Add” button (on the left at the bottom), then enter the skill name and select a category or create directly the category using the “Pencil” icon.
You may create as many categories and skills as you wish.
How to assign skills to your resources
Open the resource page and go to the “Skills” tab. Then, choose the skills of your employees by validating one after the other from the drop-down menu.
NB: You may filter the skills list by starting with the first few letters of the skill name.
How to assign skills to your tasks
From the menu “Data” -> “Task”, double click on the task name and then assign the associated skills from the drop-down menu. Assigning skills is handled in the same way in the tool as for resources.
Verifying the appropriateness of skills
Once the skills have been assigned to your resources and to your tasks, the PlanningPME Web Access scheduling software will check the appropriateness of the skills between the tasks and the resources. If you attempt to assign a task requiring a specific skill to a non-qualified resource a warning message will appear on the schedule. You will have the possibility of forcing the assignment of the task or not. NB: If you wish that users are unable to force such an assignment, this can be achieved with the appropriate initialising parameters using the menu Parameters-> Groups
Filtering skilled personnel
To subtract the competent people from the schedule, you may use the “Skill” filter to be found at the top of the screen.
If you do not see the filter, it may be activated from the "Filter" Icon
- Make and have access to your online planning
- Manage employees and facilities
- Schedule events, appointments and leaves
- Import your data into the planning tool.
- Customise information displayed on the task
- Select time scale periods and filter data
- Create users with specific access rights
- Make your daily activities easy-to-schedule thanks to those features
- Creating events
- Auto-completion/intuitive data entry
- Assigning an event to several resources
- Managing recurring events
- Modifying an event
- Splitting an event
- Breaking down an event into complete days
- Preventing event modification
- Forcing the creation of an event
- Deleting an event
- All-day events or events in hours
- Assign a duration to your events
- Assign an allocation percentage
- Event options
- Activate the contexts
- Customize your context list
- Create contexts on the schedule
- Modify / Cancel / Copy a context
- Creation of events within a context
- Select the information displayed on the schedule
- Filter the schedule by context
- User access management
- Rename "Context" with your own words
- Why use the “client” function?
- How to activate the "Clients” function in PlanningPME Web Access
- Adding, modifying and deleting clients
- Associating a client with a task/Assigning a client to a task
- Creating, viewing or modifying a client record in the working window
- Client views and filters
- Importing your client database
- Auto-completion: intuitive data entry
- Access rules defined by user