Inviting users to the schedule
From the invitation wizard or from the rights management window, you can now easily invite users to the schedule.
Inviting from the invitation wizard
When initially setting the schedule, the setup wizard allows you to create and invite new users. You can also access this screen by clicking on the sharing icon in the top right-hand corner of your schedule.
Invite people to use the schedule: 2 choices
- with the rights of an existing user
- creating new users
Group / user
Group: Three user groups are set up as default: Admin, Manager and Reader.
user: select an existing user
Enter one or more email address(es). Please separate the items with a comma ",", a semicolon ";" or a line break.
- Admin : Users in this group have access to schedule settings, general options and access management.
- Manager : Users in this group can create/edit/delete events and data.
- Read only : Users in this group have restricted read-only access to the schedule view.
Add custom text
You can add custom text to the invitation email before sending it to users.
“Invite” button and sending the invitation email
By clicking on this button, an email will be sent to the users you want to invite on the schedule. The user will only have to click on the link in the email received and follow the instructions to create his account and have access to the schedule.
Pending invitations are located here. As soon as a user joins the schedule, his name disappears from the list.
Click on “Finish” to close the window.
Inviting from the user rights management window
From the Tools -> Users menu, you can manage all your users and also send invitations.
See the chapter on: « User access management »
- Make and have access to your online planning
- Manage employees and facilities
- Schedule events, appointments and leaves
- Import your data into the planning tool.
- Customise information displayed on the task
- Select time scale periods and filter data
- Create users with specific access rights
- Make your daily activities easy-to-schedule thanks to those features
- Creating events
- Auto-completion/intuitive data entry
- Assigning an event to several resources
- Managing recurring events
- Modifying an event
- Splitting an event
- Breaking down an event into complete days
- Preventing event modification
- Forcing the creation of an event
- Deleting an event
- All-day events or events in hours
- Assign a duration to your events
- Assign an allocation percentage
- Event options
- Activate the contexts
- Customize your context list
- Create contexts on the schedule
- Modify / Cancel / Copy a context
- Creation of events within a context
- Select the information displayed on the schedule
- Filter the schedule by context
- User access management
- Rename "Context" with your own words
- Why use the “client” function?
- How to activate the "Clients” function in PlanningPME Web Access
- Adding, modifying and deleting clients
- Associating a client with a task/Assigning a client to a task
- Creating, viewing or modifying a client record in the working window
- Client views and filters
- Importing your client database
- Auto-completion: intuitive data entry
- Access rules defined by user